Okay, well, its technically not FREE...but close enough! I've discovered this website...and I'm in love! I'm a big fan of necklaces and earrings...but most of the time don't want to spend all of the money! Anyway, I've discovered this website called freejewelery.com, you've got to check it out! There's hundreds of styles of necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets. It's a fun website, because you can only purchase from 6 items at a time, kind of like bidding...in the fact that they set a timer on how long certain pieces are available. But you're also able to view what else will be available after those other items have timed out! The only prices you pay is for shipping and handling...I think the most expensive piece I've seen is $5.99!
Anyway, I ordered a really cute necklace, and just got it in the mail today! Its great quality as well! Obviously its not department store jewelery...but it doesn't look or feel cheap to me! And there are so many styles...and though some of them are interesting, they're definetly unique...so you most likely won't seem someone else at church wearing the same thing! Can you tell I'm excited?
If any of you check it out and order something, let me know! I'd love to feel like I've let someone in on a little secret!
2 comments:
Jessica~
I am not sure if you will know who this is, but I am your cousin Nicky. I am Ray and Lynda's daughter. I found your blog from Chandi's and wanted to say hello. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog so I can keep up and see what you are up to. Check out my blog at nicolecassity.blogspot.com
Nicky
Hey Jess, I will definitely check out that website...I love jewelry too!! Chandler is getting really fat...but i agree, fat babies are way cute!! Hope you are hangin in there, I know exactly how you feel. Hope you have that baby soon!!
-Lins
Post a Comment