20.11.08

Making progress...

Well, I've been having contractions since 8:00 last night...yay! I timed them really closely this morning, and they were 3 1/2 minutes apart, lasting about 1 min each. We already had a Dr. appointment scheduled for today, so we decided to see if we could get in earlier, because 12 hours later I was still having painful contractions. Anyway, we just got back, and I'm 1 cm dilated...only 9 more to go! yeah, this could take a while, but the Dr. said we'll know for sure in the next 24 hours. As of yet, the contractions haven't stopped, and I'm still in pain...so maybe we're in luck! But at least its active labor...so it won't be a whole lot longer! I've had a lot of other symptoms as well...but I'll spare you the details. We'll keep you all posted.

5 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

Yah! You will be in tons of pain before you know it :) and then you will have your beautiful little girl! Can't wait to see her. We will pray for you to have a safe delivery and a healthy baby :)

The Harmons said...

Yeah!I'm so excited for you guys. I bet she's here by Saturday. Soon lil' Ellie will be here and she is going to be so dang cute! Can't wait to meet her.

Bryan and Karalee said...

Hooray!! I hope it comes and goes fast! Good Luck when time comes, and remember to push hard!! I am really excited for you both and think that you'll make wonderful parents. Congrats!!!

Harmon Family said...

Yeah I am so excited to hear that something is happening. Let us know more if possible. Love you and Miss you. Oh yeah, we are going to be in Idaho the whole week of Christmas. That's the week I have off. We might leave the saturday before and my take 2 days for travel, so monday actually in Idaho and then Bryce has to be back before Sunday so we will probably leave friday. Those dates are estimate but at least something. I am so excited.

Lisa said...

Yay! How exciting Jess! Little Ellie is almost here. I'm so excited for you guys!