Well, our check up went as usual. With nothing. If I could start all over again in this pregnancy, I wouldn't choose a practice with so many clients. I'd definitely look for a private Dr.! Neil came with me, and we were in and out in LESS than 5 minutes...no joke. Its soo irritating! Last week the Dr. told us he'd check my cervix because I'd been having contractions etc. Nope. He just seemed in to much of a hurry, even though I told him that I was having REGULAR contractions every day. He informed me that it was a good thing they were so regular, that they'd probably be softening and dilating my cervix. Well duh! 85% of the appointments we've been to have been useless...I didn't need him to tell me that! I guess I shouldn't complain, because thats really just a sign that the pregnancy is normal, with no complications. Neil says I need to try harder to not focus on what isn't happening, and remember that the baby is doing so well, and if she stays in 4 more weeks...then she probably needs to!
Easier said then done. So...from here on out, I'm trying REALLY hard not to complain. Its true though, because the more I complain, the more I obsess...and its just one HUGE cycle. I just need to keep my mind off the approaching due date.
So, for now, I'm done complaining...and I'm going to go outside and rake up a FULL acre of leaves! Sounds like fun, right? Thanks for all of your support! WE love you!
4 comments:
I just have to say that your doctor is dumb. He should have been more into what has been going on with you and actually spend time with. That is annoying. I am so sorry. You have every right to complain about that appointment. I know you have 2 weeks left, he should have helped you a little bit more. I am complaining just as much as you. Starla had contraction the last month as well and she finally just had the doctor start her. Again, I am so sorry and hope that she will come soon. Miss you!
That sucks that your doctor is a dork. I don't blame you for complaining. It'll all be over soon enough and then you have Ellie. Yay!!!
Jess you are almost there! I agree with you on the doctors. I am in and out of my appointments so fast too. I even wonder why I have to go in so often. But I have to remind myself that it is good that I am in and out because the baby is healthy. Hopefully Ellie will come soon. My sister is due tomorrow and her doctor told her to walk 3 miles a day to help bring the baby. Maybe you can do that. :)
Your baby will be here soon. I know it's so hard to not get frustrated! It's tough having a doctor that doesn't seem to care. I feel for ya sis!
Post a Comment