Our little Ellie is potty trained!
Whew!
Seriously though, it really was a piece of cake. I always had nightmares of what it would actually be like. It took her about 3 days to get the hang of it, and by day 5 she was wearing big girl underwear the whole day w/o any messes (unless it was my fault, and I forgot to take her to the bathroom when she asked). Its been almost 2 weeks since we started, and last night I totally spaced it and put her to bed with just underwear on. She woke up dry this morning! Crazy!
Next step- teach her how to get her pants over her bum. How does she not notice the breeze?
The winter here hasn't been a real winter at all. But, New Years Eve we did end up with about 4 inches of snow. It was fun to bundle up and head out for some sledding. I was a little unsure as to whether or not Ellie would even enjoy it. This picture says it all:
Yup. She loved it. What? You didn't know Neil has taken to being a Lumbar Jack? He's pretty good at choppin those trees! Or choppin wood? Both.
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
Congrats!!! Isn't panty bum the cutest?
YAY! Good job Ellie!!
Congrats! It's always nice when you don't have to change diapers anymore! She sure is a doll.
Keep us posted about Alaska!
Way to go Ellie!
How on earth did you get her to go #2 in the potty????
Post a Comment