I just got home an hour ago. Its been a looong day! But eventful. Ellie peed AND pooped in the toilet today. We're not really PUSHING potty training (i.e. forcing her to sit on the toilet 6-8 times a day) but we have been encouraging her and asking her if she'd like to. If she says no....no biggie. I know we're a long shot from being completely done with diapers (can't wait), but each step is a step in the right direction. Good Job Ellie!
Neil got an e-mail this morning....airline tickets to Alaska will be purchased in the next few days! YES! I'm hoping and praying this job will work out for us. It took me a long time to warm up to the idea of living in a decently cold place....that is decently cold a majority of the time. Juneau seems to be the mildest area as far as weather goes, thankfully. But the thing that has sold me thus far, is that anyone and EVERYONE we've talked to know's someone who lives up there....and they love it. I've literally never heard anyone say anything bad. I think most Americans have assumptions about what Alaska is about....yet the people who actually live there....never want to leave. If we do end up there, I hope thats not the case....us never wanting to leave. Its just soo far away! I can't believe the time is almost here....I'd hold my breath if I could hold it that long! Please, PLEASE keep us in your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment