25.1.11

Going Private

Again.

January 31, 2011

Like everyone else out there.

send me your e-mails if you want to keep updated/stalking.:)

If you don't get me your e-mail address...you'll be sorely disappointed!

P.S. For those of you whom I've already sent invites to...you don't need to worry!  If you can't remember, leave your e-mail just in case!

17 comments:

Jones Family said...

I'm still following!!
lindsay@jonesforever.com

The Harmons said...

thejjharmonfamily@rocketmail.com

Nicky and Patrick said...

I would love to keep stalking;)
the_buttercup02@hotmail.com

Amber said...

count me in!
amberhermann6@gmail.com
and
ambertaylor409@gmail.com

Lisa said...

lbozung1@gmail.com

Dan and Jamie said...

I stumbled upon your blog through a friend of a friend's, small world. I would love to be invited to read!

Jamie
snowboardpixi1@yahoo.com

Sally and Max Brown said...

We want to be in!

dancin_nstep@hotmail.com

Ally said...

allybab@gmail.com

Mike and Angie Rockwood said...

angierockwood@hotmail.com

The Karrens said...

mjkarren@yahoo.com

Amber McArthur said...

amber.mcarthur0@gmail.com

The Goodwins said...

fan08@cableone.net

Harmon Family said...

bszharmon@gmail.com

Love it!! And miss you!!!

Kris and Katie said...

katiejolarsen@gmail.com

Skyler, Alli, Maddux & Little Miss Peyton! said...

allisonmalley@gmail.com

Add us!!!!

Comstock Family said...

I dont know if you have my e-mail and have already sent me an invite because it is Feb. 1 and i am looking at it but here it is anyway :) carleencomstock@gmail.com hope everything is going great!

The Greenacres said...

ktmae03@juno.com