9.5.09

Love at first sight....

Well, actually, I guess it wouldn't be love at first "sight"....but I fell in love with this CD within seconds of hearing a song from it! Ask Neil, it's true. I had to have it.

It's sold at Deseret Book, and I'm sure other places as well, but thats where we bought it. The songs on this CD are SO relaxing, and perfect for baby. I play the first track, "baby mine" on repeat for Ellie as part of our little nightly routine. But in reality, I think I enjoy it WAY more than she does! The music just really expresses how great it is to be a Mom...because sometimes words just aren't enough. I would HIGHLY recommend this CD to anyone. In fact, if I had the money, I'd just send you all a copy.

If you want to hear samples of the cd, check out this link (scroll down a little bit to see the list of songs):
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10232381

Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

Our kids both listen to a CD from Desert Book called Jesus Lullaby's. I recommend it if you want another great cd for Ellie. I want this cd now that you told me about it. Thanks!

Sally and Max Brown said...

I don't have this CD but I think I have the Baby Mine song :) I am very curious about it now...thanks for the recommendation!

The Goodwins said...

I love the "Baby Mine" version from Alison Krauss I bet it's on there, and I agree--lullaby music for baby is beautiful and I love it more than Mason does!

Ben and Melissa Brunson said...

I got that CD when I had Katelyn and I love it as well. It has very beautiful songs on it.