Neil started school again. AND....he's only got one more semester after this...yup, thats right! Hopefully anyway, if all goes well and he passes his classes. We're SOO excited! He's meeting with a tutor right now, I know, amazing. When I met Neil, he could care less if he failed a class. So, meeting with a tutor is a big deal! I'm so proud of all the hard work he's put into his schooling this last year, it hasn't been easy for him....and now he's almost a college grad! Yay for him!
Ellie is just growing, growing, growing. New things for the month? She rolls over...exciting, I know!! But she doesn't do it very often yet, still hasn't mastered the technique. She's started veggies, AND fruits! Love them, loves food, and loves to eat. I know its a little early to be eating veggies and fruits, but that rice cereal crap just looks gross. We felt bad for her! She's done really well with them, so I guess we haven't done anything too wrong. Her hair is REALLY growing in! It's so fun, but she still has her rooster tail! Neil always teases her that she's never going to out grow it. Wouldn't that be funny! She's starting to sit up a TON better. I don't know, maybe its her large head (95%) or just the fact that she's a large girl (somewhere around the 80% for height and weight), but she struggles compared to other kids her age with holding herself up in general. She still has yet to really figure out her arms and hands. She's starting to grab things, but still really uncoordinated about it. Well, it'll come in time, I'm sure. Just being a paranoid first time parent, I guess.
Also, we're moving! I can't tell you what a HUGE blessing it's been to be able to stay here! We've loved it, and this place has really grown on us! Anyway, I'm in the process of packing, and we're supposed to be moved out by the end of the month. I NEVER realized how much baby stuff we had aquired! It's crazy. I think Ellie has just as much stuff as Neil and I! I think she's a little spoiled. Anyway, we're not sure where we're moving too just yet, but we'd really like to stay in the area, we love the ward, know a lot of people here, and just love being "out" of the college stuffed area. It just seems a little less hectic when you can "get away" from it.
Well, this has been a boring post. Maybe I should add some pictures.
Disclaimer: We do change Ellie's clothes, she does get baths, and we do take care of our daughter. The pictures were taken on different days, she just happened to be wearing those pj's!
6 comments:
She's sooooo cute! I can't believe how grown up she is looking. What a doll!
Oh she is so cute. Jenna hasn't rolled over yet but is really close and she can sit up for a few sec before she falls forward. Don't worry about feeding her veggies and fruits early, I did and I add juice to the rice cereal makes it lots better and Jenna loves it. Glad you guys are doing well. Good luck with the move.
She is so chunky and so freakin cute!!! She will get coordination down soon and when that happens she will grow up even faster than she is now.
How awesome to be close to finishing school! Ellie is adorable and has so much hair. She has plenty of time to learn how to sit up on her own. Allison did at 5 months, but Carter was like 6 or 6 1/2 months. She'll get it! Thanks for the update.
What a cutie!! Glad that your husband is back, i dont know how you did it so long. You are a trooper. see you soon !
How cute is she! Those pictures are adorable and we can't wait to meet her. I think you should take a happy graduation trip down to Cali... =)
Post a Comment