Isn't she so adorable!?
Neil was supposed to be watching her while I took a shower. He was playing Halo. But she was as content as could be...because she's finally mastered the art of "small bubble blowing"! Okay...not really, but it was cute to walk out and see her busy at work. I love the smiles...they're the best!
5 comments:
Jess, she is so cute. I can't believe how big she is allready. It is so fun to watch them learn new things and grow up. It goes to fast, but it is so wonderful. She is adorable.
Soooo cute! Isn't it fun when they start doing so many things!
Well aren't you a proud mother? Isn't just amazing to see them do all sorts of things for the first time? You feel so proud and just can't get enough of it. She is too cute and I hope I get to see you guys soon.
Absolutely picture perfect adorable! What a little angel. It's amazing how much love we have for our little ones and the thing is: it grows and grows with them. It's a wonderful thing to be a mom! Especially when our children smile at us!
Those are so cute! Of course Neil was playing video games. Matt did the same thing. Good thing she's even tempered!
Post a Comment