Well, we went to Ellie's 2 month check up today. We're so grateful for a happy, healthy baby! I can't believe its been two months already! She's doing really well, and growing so much. She weighed 12 lbs. and is 23 inches long. What a chunk! She loves to eat though, so I'm not surprised. We love the smiles, and can't ever get enough of them. She's starting to laugh too...its so cute!
We haven't blessed her yet...we've just had so much going on...doing this and that. But we're planning on blessing her the 15th of February. FYI.
Well, not much else is new here. Just the same old stuff. Neil is hoping to graduate this December...yay! He's so excited to finally be done with school. I just hope he can manage, because it's not going to be easy to get it all done in 2 semesters. It's do-able...but not going to be easy. Good luck to him!
Well, we love you all! Erin & Matt- thanks for being so thoughtful, the onesies are really cute...you guys will be great in-laws!:) Melissa, you're the best sister-in-law, and I love LOVE the sling you made. Cami...keep working on the photography skills...you're doing awesome! Chandi...it was good to see you last weekend, and it will be fun to hang out this weekend! Josh and Jamie....congrats on baby Ashlyn...she's so cute! How about a few shout-outs to go around....
3 comments:
She's getting so big already! I love seeing little girl's clothes so I buy her stuff partly for me =) I wish you guys were blessing her in CO - we'll totally be in CO February 15th! We love you guys!
Wow, I can't believe she is two months! Hopefully you can keep up that healthy thing....we were doing so well! Drew is sick right now and it hasn't been fun. I think it was his big weekend. Luckily, it is not RSV...just a cold, but still, no fun!
What a chuncK! I am glad she is doing well. I am glad yoe like the sling!
Post a Comment