Let me be the first to wish you congratulations. I hope that things went well. I would love some pictures though. Take care of yourself and your new baby. Your husband can fend for himself. Its just a fact of life.
8 lbs. 10 oz.???? Holy crap? She is big. I bet she is just adorable. I hope you are feeling well and that your recovery goes smoothly. Congratulations, I can't wait to meet her.
Yay! Congrats! Hope everything went well. I can't imagine an 8 lbs. 10 oz. baby...Teigan just had his 1 month check up and he was still only 8 lbs. 4 oz!!
Yeah. I am so gald she is finally here. She looks adorable. I can't believe how big she is. But she is so darn cute. I am so glad to see you guys soon. I am going to planning a day where we get together. Marlise wants to get together as well so if Bean is up in ririe as well we all need to celebrate.
Wow, she looks so big, I would have guessed she weighed more! Could you imagine that I weighed 9lbs 15oz when I was born!? Sick! You're baby is simply healthy... I was obese! jk! I can't wait to hold her!!!
8 comments:
Let me be the first to wish you congratulations. I hope that things went well. I would love some pictures though. Take care of yourself and your new baby. Your husband can fend for himself. Its just a fact of life.
Oh Ella was shorter 19 inches mas or menos. I guess they're meant to be friends.;)
Congrats! We're so excited for you guys. But....I think you're forgetting something? pictures??? :) love you all!
8 lbs. 10 oz.???? Holy crap? She is big. I bet she is just adorable. I hope you are feeling well and that your recovery goes smoothly. Congratulations, I can't wait to meet her.
How exciting! Congrats! We need pictures!
Yay! Congrats! Hope everything went well. I can't imagine an 8 lbs. 10 oz. baby...Teigan just had his 1 month check up and he was still only 8 lbs. 4 oz!!
Yeah. I am so gald she is finally here. She looks adorable. I can't believe how big she is. But she is so darn cute. I am so glad to see you guys soon. I am going to planning a day where we get together. Marlise wants to get together as well so if Bean is up in ririe as well we all need to celebrate.
Wow, she looks so big, I would have guessed she weighed more! Could you imagine that I weighed 9lbs 15oz when I was born!? Sick! You're baby is simply healthy... I was obese! jk! I can't wait to hold her!!!
Post a Comment