7.12.08




12 comments:

The Karrens said...

She is adorable. I am glad that she finally came. I hope everything went well. Congrats!

Cami said...

She is so cute! Jess, she looks exactly like you! The pic of Neil feeding her is my favorite. He looks like the proudest new dad ever. How fun! I can't wait to hold her! :) Love you guys

Harmon Family said...

OMG Jess, she is adorable. Congrats! Hope all goes well!! Love ya

Melissa Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Brown said...

Wow she is a cutie... She for sure takes after her uncle Adam on the good looks department!!! Congrats Neil and Jess Fun times awaite you...
Love Adam

Melissa Brown said...

What a beautiful baby :) She doesn't have that funny newborn look like my kids have. I guess it has to do with her being over 2.5 pounds bigger! I hope you are doing ok. The first few months are rough, but it gets better. Congrats! We love you!

Our Family said...

YEAH! I can't wait to hold her. You guys are going to have such a beautiful family. I'm glad you are feeling better.

Bryan and Karalee said...

Congratulations. I am glad that everything went well. I hope you are feeling well, and have a speedy recovery. Ellie is beautiful and those pictures are so sweet.

The Harmons said...

I love the pics! it's crazy how much she has changed just since we've seen her. I'm glad you guys are able to be home and hope that it's going well.

Sally and Max Brown said...

Love the tons of hair!!! Can't wait to see her!

At Home! said...

She is beautiful! Just like her mommy. We are so thrilled with and for you. Being a mom/dad is the best part of life! Almost as wonderful as being a grandma or grandpa! What a beautiful blessing. We love you.

Erin said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats you guys!