27.11.08

Okay...an update.

Well, just as we had dreaded...the labor stopped. I think it stopped about 4 hours after we left the Dr. last week. Anyway, as of my last appointment, I haven't progressed any more. BUMMER! I've been really trying hard to keep busy, and keep the fact that this baby isn't here yet out of my mind. Which is really hard to do when "well-wishers" call constantly to get an update. So, I apologize if I haven't returned phone calls, or even answered the phone. As of now, the only news is that they've scheduled an induction for Dec. 5th. My mother-in-law and her mom flew into town Monday night...and unfortunately, I didn't have a baby for them to hold. So, we're just enjoying the time we can spend together. Hopefully they'll get to see her soon...and with all the luck we've had, she'll be born the day after they leave!

Anyway, there's the update. I'm still really pregnant...but Ellie will come when she's ready, and we'll keep you posted on that!

1 comment:

Harmon Family said...

I am so sorry. I was really wishing for Ellie to be here. At least u have a date that u know for sure that she will be here. Glad everything is still good. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and see you in a few weeks.