I'm SO SO SO tired of being pregnant! I feel like I'm not going to make it the next 2 weeks...or more!! The last 3-4 nights have been horrible; pressure, contractions, heartburn, dealing with carpel tunnel and swollen knuckles, some nausea...its never ending! Especially the last 2 nights though, I've felt extremely restless! I've been having contractions for a few months now, but in the last few weeks they've been SO regular...lasting from 1-1.5 min. and about 5-7 min. apart, on average. It'll go on for like an hour or so, and then stop for like an hour. Then they'll start all over again...I swear its like that almost all day long! For weeks too! I'm getting really tired of it! Any advice? I've got an appointment tomorrow afternoon...and I'm sure I'll be BEGGING the Dr. to strip my membranes, if I'm dilated enough.
I just needed to vent.
1 comment:
I am so sorry. She will have to come out eventually. I know it feels like an eternity once you hit the last month. It's the longest month in the entire world. I bet the DR. will strip your membranes and hopefully that is all that you will need. All I can say is vacuum, clean, go for walks, all the time and soon enough she will come. Just hang in there. It's almost over! Miss you and can't wait to see you and your family at Christmas.
Post a Comment