15.11.12

Its hard being 3

Was-On-Ya....= lasagna

Mommy, why did Jesus make me so pretty? 10/17/12

Mommy, Jesus is going to be at the halloween party....and I love him soo much!


First of all, we're anti-lasagna around here.  Even though I made some last week, and E was secretly enjoying it.  Then again, we're anti-any-food around here lately.  Which is weird, cause E has always been a fantastic eater.

The next two comments were made the same day....and in fact, within 10 minutes of each other.  I was helping E get ready for our halloween party.  She was Snow White this year, and she loved that I did her hair and put make-up on her.  She really did look very pretty.  I'm biased, but I'm also aware of the fact that she usually looks like a "wild woman" (her words, not mine:) because she refuses to let me wash her hair or brush it daily.  Seriously, I know it results in a ridiculously dirty child, but I hate going down that road of tremendously huge tantrums that are a result of simply uttering the words "bath".   Anyway, back to the topic on hand.  She was actually BATHED that night, so she did in fact look pretty.  She smelled pretty too.:)







No comments: