Babies are doing well and growing!
I've been really worried this pregnancy (I know, big surprise.) One of my concerns was that I'd be able to gain enough weight. Most of you know that I didn't have a single problem gaining the weight with Ellie....in fact I gained enough for twins that pregnancy! This time around, I've not been so lucky. I've struggled up to this point, and have only managed a measly 5 lbs. Not near enough.
Luckily, we were able to sneak a peak at the little ones today, and they're both still growing, growing, growing! It was reassuring to see that they are still weighing a little ahead of singleton babies, and that they're getting the nutrients they need....despite my lack of confidence on the scale.
Today was the big "anatomy" ultrasound. Everything checked out. Yay! We'll go in again in 2 weeks, and they'll just take some fluid measurements etc. They'll also double check Baby B's heart because the tech wasn't satisfied with one of the pictures she got of it (it wasn't clear enough, and the baby kept wiggling). Worried me some, but she confirmed that she saw nothing wrong and was not concerned. Typically, after the tech does the ultrasound, the Dr. comes in and double checks everything etc. So, either he really wasn't concerned about anything, or he was just to busy to come in this time. Lets hope he wasn't concerned.:)

1 comment:
Glad to hear you're doing good. Take care of those babies!
Post a Comment