9.12.10

Ellie is TWO!

Happy Birthday to the sweetest 2 year old I know!


Unfortunately, for me mostly, we moved last weekend....so festivities weren't that grand.  She was up for most of the night before because we had just moved into our new apartment.   Blah.  Nonetheless, she opened up a present when she first woke up, and enjoyed the rest of the day knowing it was her "Happy to You" day....thats how she sings the Happy Birthday song.  She proudly exclaims that she's two when asked how old she is.

She'll also state "2" when you ask her what her name is.  She used to say Ellie....:)

Our camera was packed up for her birthday, but I snapped a few shots 2 days later in some fancy get-up.  This girl is hilarious.  I'm so grateful she is part of our family, and humbled by her sweet spirit.  Thank Heaven's for Little Girls!  Love you forever Ellie!




2 comments:

Bryan and Karalee said...

She is so cute! Its hard to believe that she is 2 years already, but I guess thats right because Grnat is 2 1/2. Time goes by way to fast.

Carisa @ Paintmeshabby said...

I love that she's wearing those wings in all of these pictures, she's such a little girl- TOO CUTE!