I heard about this story when it first happened, but it wasn't until yesterday that I realized who it was, and which family was involved. Please go visit the Sullingers Blog and read the story of Preslee. This really hit me hard, probably mostly because Ellie was born not even 2 weeks before this little girl. I still can't quite get my head around it....but the faith of this couple is mind blowing, and strengthening of my own testimony.
I'm definitely holding my sweet girl a little longer, giving extra hugs and kisses and noticing my patience being strengthened.
The little girls grandparents were in my ward in Rigby before they rearranged everything. They were babysitting Preslee the night she fell into the canal. The current was so strong, the water so fast, that she floated 2 miles down the canal, where a member of our bishopric and his brother just "happened" to be irrigating at the time. Otherwise she would not have been found that day.
Preslee moved on to the next life yesterday. But please help this family out by donating. They're college students like most everyone else in Rexburg....and we all know what that life is like.
My heart definitely goes out to this little family....and thank goodness families ARE forever.
So touched.....

1 comment:
My heart aches for them! I cried for a long time when i finally heard she died! It is just so scary to know that things can happen so fast that can change your life forever! I hope that the family is finding comfort!
Post a Comment