12.4.10

No words necessary, well, not really.

Neil Graduated from BYU-IDAHO!!!!



















So excited to be graduating!



The official picture, or the picture that made it official.


Finally!


This accurately sums  up the crazy-ness of the last 3 years... make that 4.





9 comments:

Harmon Family said...

YEAH!!! Congrats! So exciting for both of you! Do you know where you guys are moving to yet?

Lisa said...

Yay! I'm sure you guys are SO excited to have Neil done! What a relief right? :) Congrats!

Dulcie said...

Wow. Congrats! What are your plans now?

Bryan and Karalee said...

WAHOOOO!!! I can only imagine how great of a feeling that is for both of you! Congrats to Neil, that is a great accomplishment. Keep us posted on what your plans will be for the future. Those pictures were so cute too. I loved them!

Skyler, Alli, Maddux & Little Miss Peyton! said...

Your little girl is so big now! I can't believe it! They grow so fast! And we graduated with Niel! Right behind him! Congratulations to him!

Erin said...

So I'm loving the "excited" picture! Congrats Neil!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Neil on accomplishing what you set out to do, your daughter still steals the show though lol

Erin said...

I agree - Ellie is taking a little bit of the limelight here... But she's so frickin cute, it's bound to happen

Cami said...

Congratulations Ellie....er Neil! I couldn't get past all the pictures of Ellie! haha ;) I especially love the last picture. What the ???? Oh yeah and now you guys can move wherever you want! Come south where the weather is warmer and the jobs are plentiful and the shopping is better!