9.12.09

I love being a Mom....

I've been saying that a lot lately.  It's been an awesome experience having Ellie in our family.  While I know that this "phase" is short, and I probably won't be saying this for too much longer...but I love the stage Ellie is in right now!  She's so curious and wanting to learn about things.  The curiosity will eventually start to get old, I know, but I'll enjoy it while I can.

Case in point....she is VERY curious about the bathroom; the toilet in particular.  I was just telling Neil the other day how lucky we were that she hasn't thrown anything in the toilet, with as much as she enjoys it.  Well....here's what we walked in on today (the bathroom door was left open, which doesn't happen very often anymore).



I just had to laugh!  The bottom half of that toilet paper roll is so swollen with water it looked like it was plugging the toilet completely!  I think its one of those extra thick Charmin rolls...oh well.  Luckily, it wasn't our last one!  *sigh*....I love being a mom!

I think she's going to be a toilet stuffer....:)  She started out as a button masher, which she still does...but I think ultimately she's going to be a toilet girl.  I guess, in the end, it's been a good thing.  I'm ALWAYS cleaning our bathroom!

2 comments:

Cami said...

haha! Glad you got a picture of the charmin in the toilet. And Ellie looks so cute and innocent!

Matt B. said...

That is awesome!