I have a cousin... like second cousin... or something like that. Anyway, his sweet wife designs blogs, and she did a wonderful make-over for mine! Check it out here and let me know what you think! And, if any of you need a facelift, or know someone else that does (well, not in the "literal" sense:) send them here.... she has very competitive prices, and works VERY quickly!
Also, help promote my little buzzing business by grabbing a button while you're there and posting it on your blog! I'd really appreciate it!
Family- if you want something, let me know! E-mail, call... whatever! I'll supply your bows at no cost, just pay shipping.
Friends and followers- I'm having a clearance sale soon, so you can still get stuff in time for Christmas! On top of that, just to say thanks, you can have either:
BOGO 50% off
or
Free shipping on your order of $5.00 or more
*sale prices are included!:)
Just let me know before you order, otherwise I'll have to refund your money and send you a revised invoice.
Thanks for everyone's love and support. Enjoy the Christmas holiday!
3 comments:
I added your button. Love the new blog! I REALLY love the dragonfly clips... I wish my daughter had hair!!!!!!
I need to take inventory and see what I have and then I need to make an order-but I want to pay :)
Love your new blog :) Good to see you guys for a short minute over the holidays!
Post a Comment