10.11.09

The results are in! Kind of...

Well, I finally got my tests results today.  The good news is I'm NOT pregnant again...WHEW!  The not so good news is that they think it could be a brain tumor.  Blah.   In a nutshell:

  • My hormone levels are testing high, so they had to rule out a few things.
  • not pregnant
  • there's something causing my pituitary gland to go all wack, and they think it could be a tumor
  • fluids have been tested, and are NOT showing up cancerous...thank goodness!
  • I'm going in for an MRI tomorrow
We'll find out more tomorrow!  Wish us luck!

6 comments:

Ally said...

Praying for you and that you will be able to get some answers, GOOD answers.

Kathy said...

Your in my prayers Jess. Blessings.

Rachelle's Baby Bowtique said...

wow! Im so sorry to hear that but I will definitely include you in my prayers!!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness. You have been through one thing after another lately. I'll keep you in my prayers.

The Goodwins said...

I wish there is something I could do to help you! My mom does the foot zonology and it might not hurt to give her a call-I know it works. I will pray for you Jess!

Harmon Family said...

I am going to be praying for you. Take care of yourself!!!