29.11.09

Its been a very nostalgic few days....

Where has the last year gone!?  I can't believe my little girl is one already! (well, almost...)

We celebrated Ellie's 1st birthday this past weekend, because we had family in town for the holidays.  Let me just say, it wasn't everything I dreamed it would be!  Haha...Ellie just didn't really know what was going on.  Didn't care to open presents, and wasn't all that excited about her birthday cake.  (she licked it a few times, but that was about it.)  I'm just grateful cami was able to get a few staged pictures...cause as long as I have those to look at, at least I can dream about how great her first birthday was! No really, we did have a lot of fun spending time with my family and enjoying a great Thanksgiving dinner.

Here's a few pictures from this past weekend.  Why is it that every get together is never documented?  I always bring my camera, but it just sits in my purse the whole time.  I need to get my act together!


This is about as dirty as she got. She didn't want to take a bath either.



Don't mind the homeless look....her hair is usually done.  These juice boxes are made specifically for toddlers, and she just walked around carrying it, and drinking out of it like...well, she was a toddler!:(



Neil can't stand missing out on the fun sometimes...:) I wonder if he realizes that once in a while she pee's in there....hmmm...Love these two!

4 comments:

Harmon Family said...

I thought Zoey turning 2 was harder then when she turned 1. Now I can't believe that she will be going to Kindergarten in 1 1/2 years!! They grow up way to fast. She is such a cutie. That's funny that she didn't want to eat the cake. Zoey wasn't quite sure until Bryce pushed her face into the cake; then she thought it was funny and made a mess. She is so cute, Jess. I wish I could have been there!!

Cami said...

Haha! Funny! Neil in the tub. I need to get you those pictures from her birthday. I will get it done. I swear. I am back from vacation and already behind on editing :( But I am sick today. What is wrong with me?

Sally and Max Brown said...

Ok, I am totally jealous....how does Ellie's hair grow so fast!! She looks so adorable! We keep cutting AnLi's since new hair keeps coming in....it is definitely thicker, but still short!

Matt B. said...

I'm pretty sure that Neil pees in the tub too so he might not be too upset if he found out that she pees in it. Seriously, your daughter looks so cute, and it is good to hear that things are going well for you guys. Can't wait to see you, even though I don't know when that will be.