#2 She's also afraid of the vacuum. Which, I'm sure isn't uncommon. But all I have to do is pull the thing out and she freaks! Maybe this makes me a bad parent, but I think this one's kinda funny, so I don't feel too bad when she gets upset!
#3 This is a common occurrence in our house, and I'm sure we aren't the only parents to experience this in a regular basis. The pictures is blurry...but if you can't tell...we've got an open diaper there...:)
#4 She might be part puppy. Weird, I know. But seriously, she carries everything around in her mouth! One of these days, I swear she'll start barking.
#5 She loves her Daddy very much!
3 comments:
Thats cute Jess...Ellie is afraid of the vaccuum!!! thats funny because Grant loves the vaccuum. It is his favorite toy, that and brooms. He cries when I put them away!
Ellie is getting so big! How fun that she is starting to walk. Abigail is just about to crawl. She is just taking her time!
My favorite is the part-puppy one!
Post a Comment