15.6.09

You have to check this out!

There is a HUGE blog train going on right now (for digi-scrapping). And it's perfect for fathers! Husbands, dads, whatever. You won't want to miss out on this...and its all FREE!



This is a preview of the collab done by Shannon at Little Miss Shazbutt designs. There's some really good stuff on this train!

3 comments:

Bryan and Karalee said...

Ok...So I downloaded some things....I have no idea what I am doing. How do you use them once thay are downloaded? Is that a dumb question? I told you, I have no idea what I am doing, but I want to learn. I need your help!!!

Cami said...

So maybe you should make my scrapbooks...you know its only 7 1/2 years in the making (since Zack was born) not too much :)

Jessica said...

Its not a dumb question. But, I don't understand what you're asking. Once you download, you have to extract the files, once each is extracted, you can pick through what you want i.e. ribbon, paper and a photo frame. Once you move them to a folder you've created...you can use them however you want. You can use an existing photo/paint program you may already have...notepad...uh, or "paint"-the programs already installed on most computers. Just play around with buttons (DON'T save anything until you figure out what you're doing!)and you'll start to get the hang of it.