1.6.09

And another...

Ellie's second tooth came through a day after the first...and since then...its been a blast. Our uncommonly happy baby has turned into a little fuss pot! Naps are SO hard lately! The poor thing is lucky to get one-a-day in now! *sigh*

4 comments:

Ally said...

Teething tablets are wonderful and work right away!! that is the only we survived teething with hunter. advil takes awhile to kick in, so in the meantime i would give him teething tablets. they disolve in the mouth and somehow take the pain away. i got them at walgreens, if you want to try. i hope i dont sound like i just drug my babies, but when they are painfree, life is just good foreveryone!!

Lisa said...

Oh joy. Abigail hasn't cut any teeth. Can't say I'm complaining. I'm not too excited for her to be grumpy, in pain and her routine thrown off. Good luck with Ellie!

Sally and Max Brown said...

Ya, teething is nooooo fun! Drew just got the start of this 8th tooth! I keep asking everyone, when does it stop bothering them???

Erin said...

Yay for teeth! Bummer for the pain and fussiness. I can't imagine not having 2 naps - you must be exhausted. Try to stay awake! =)