28.10.08
Okay...a pregnancy update.
Well, I had the first of my "weekly" Dr. visits today. Everything went well, and they did a Strep test...so hopefully everything is fine there. The Dr. wasn't sure if the baby was head down or not, so we got to see our little baby on ultrasound again! She's getting so fat! They estimate she weighs 5 lbs. 14 oz. Crazy! If thats the case...and she doesn't come till her due date, or later, she's not going to be little! The Ultrasound Tech even said she'd probably be fat. Her belly is measuring almost 3 weeks ahead! Neil was really excited for a surprise ultrasound, and he loved that you could see her hair and fat belly. Anyway, things are going well, and she's all lined up...ready to go! We're so blessed that she's stayed in this far...but getting to the point where we're just ready to have her here! So...we're hoping she'll be here in two weeks...at almost 38 weeks. We'll see though...she may be a stinker! There's the update for you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We can't wait! It's so freakin close - I didn't think it was that far along...
Yeah. You are getting so close. It seems like time is going by so slow but once you enter the hospital with real contractions it will go by faster then you think. Keep me posted!! And see you and Ellie when it's Christmas. Oh, and Neil too. I want to meet him.
Good to hear all is well. I can't believe that her belly is measuring so big! "G'rants belly measured 2 weeks small, and he is a PIG, so ellie will be a big eater!!! Once you start going every week, it makes it seem so close, maybe because it is. I am really excited for you and Neil.
jess, its been a while since you've posted...did that little baby come early or what??! hope all is well.
How are you hanging in there? I can't wait to see little Ellie....or big Ellie...:) JK. She will be SO cute!!! I think the chunkier the better and the cuter for sure. Hope you are doing well. Oh, will you change my email address on here to camitribe@gmail.com? Thanks! Love ya!
Post a Comment