
This is a picture that Neil found on the internet...he thinks it resembles Bruce pretty well. I dunno...what do you think?
Neil has been working at Sally's since the day after we got here...and I've been trying to help out a couple of days a week. That house is REPULSIVE! Yuck. I work really hard and clean as much as I can, and then a day or two later, go back to find it trashed like it always is. Some people just don't get it...or they're just too lazy to care. Well, we've only got a few more weeks before we head back to Idaho...so were counting down the days.
Mom and Nonie decided to up and drive to Chicago for the weekend...for yet another dog show. It's so fun to see them so into a hobby that they'll bound out of here whenever they get the opportunity. I guess one of the best agility trainers is going to be at the dog show...so mom was really excited to go. They'll be back Monday night...and then she's got her first day of school the next morning! Good luck!
We parked our car at my sisters place in UT...and 4 days later...the tires AND rims were stolen! Ouch. Its a long story, but thats life. Ask Neil...he has all the dirt. Oh, but it turned out to only be two of the tires, so we're not as upset.
I'm getting bigger each week. It's definitely hard to deal with sometimes, not being able to stop the growing! But it's soo good to know the baby is doing well. I think last week alone she gained about 4 oz...which is almost half a pound! She's kicking almost TOO regularly now...but at least by that I know she's still doing okay. It's so fun to watch my belly when she's kicking like that.
All in all, we can't complain. Life is good.
3 comments:
I am glad to hear about you guys in CO. You look too cute!!! Only a few more months!
Emily: Jessica, I love your haircut! It is darling! I wish I had advice for you on the sleeping pains... Have Neil give you lots of massages. That's my suggestion. :) We're excited for you guys!
Bruce: I can't believe that Neil's fantasy football team mascot reminds you guys of me. That is crazy! I don't have an under bite :)
I think you look cute pregnant!!!
Post a Comment