Other good news....Cami is getting married June 14th! We're so excited for her, and welcome Josh into our family. So, that means we'll be down in SLC for that weekend, and it should be fun!
Our plans for the summer have changed...in a good way! Neil's mom and grandma were supposed to come up later this month, but because of an unplanned surgery, they are unable to make it. Which is okay, but now we have to wait until July to find out what the sex of the baby is! They were thinking about letting us find out earlier because mauma was coming, but oh well. As far as that goes, we're scheduled to find out on the 18th of July?? Thats the last day of classes for Neil, so we'll see what happens. Then we plan on leaving for Denver on the 2oth of July...for 7 weeks! We should make a lot of $$...though we might miss out on the family reunion! Sad, I know. We'll see how it all plays out. Thanks to Jess for house sitting for us...nothing better than free rent, right?
As for me, well, I'm getting bigger. Definitely starting to show...which is getting exciting. I'll be 4 months pregnant next week...we're getting closer and closer!! We love you all!
1 comment:
cute little belly :) I am so sad you won't be at the reunion. I am so excited for Cami. I wish we could be there.
July 18th is my due date. It's so close it's scary!!! You can see my belly on my blog now. Love you Jess
Post a Comment