Well, Neil and I just found out we'll be having a baby late this year! Crazy, we know. It's taken a few days for the shock value to wear off, but we're really starting to get excited! Anyway, we'll keep you posted on all of the good details...
Also, I've recently started with another client, who is strictly community based. Which means, that I won't have so many rules! It's going to be awesome, he's an awesome guy who loves to have fun, and it will work great with the pregnancy. Really, who wouldn't want to get paid to go to football games, play golf, watch movies etc.? Love it!
3 comments:
yeah!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Let me know when your due date is! It'll be nice for my new little girl to have a cousin around her age. I hope you are feeling okay. Congrats :)
Hey jess thats way awesome. I am sorry that it sounded like i was being a little mean about not hearing about it, but anyways I will be expecting an update.
Yay!!! We're so excited for you guys! I'm sure you've heard from Neil already but Matt's rooting for a girl so they can plan our children's future together... Our husbands are worse than girls. Congrats again!
Post a Comment