So...
Neil and I have decided to completely convert to "blogging" for the time being. All of these other social networks have too much advertising, junk, spamming...whatever you want to call it. We just want a network where we can keep in touch with close family and friends. Yes, of course, a telephone can do that...but everyone has such different schedules and lives. Hopefully this will help everyone keep in touch a little more! Feel free to post, or even add to our little blogging community! We love you all!
6 comments:
yeah! i am way excited you have a blog! how were your holidays and what are you guys up to?!
So you decided to blog all over after the holiday season?! Well, Welcome!
I love the title of your blog, I about died laughing when I saw it!
Mel, I just checked out yours, you guys look great! Hope you start feeling better! Neil and I definitly want to come visit sometime this year...so let us know when works best for you...we were thinking April...but maybe early winter time, I just don't want to be a burden with the new baby and everything. WE LOVE YOU!
Bruce, yeah, we decided to "blog all over after the holiday season". Thats how we roll. -nu
Hey Jess! It's great to see you on blog. It sure makes it easy to keep in touch with everyone. Check out my blog spot. I have links to almost everyone in our family. http://nevadabroadbents.blogspot.com/
We love you!!!
Hey everyone
Post a Comment